Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 39

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      886
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by j-rho View Post
      This is a neat video, but there's a troubling amount of lateral deflection in the panhard's chassis-side mount bracket. Maybe it could use a reinforcement brace? I'd be worried about that amount of movement causing a failure in time.
      These gopros have been so handy. When I mounted the one on the front we noticed one of the control arm bushings coming apart during deflection so they were replaced. After watching the video above we quickly realized that the bar had started to come loose. I am sure the holes are ovaled now so we'll just drop the crossmember and take a look.



      -J
      Last edited by Sales-TCI-Eng; 02-25-2013 at 11:02 AM.
      www.totalcostinvolved.com
      "Quality doesn't cost, it pays"





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com