Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 24

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Location
      Manhattan, KS
      Posts
      48

      64 Falcon Futura build

      The car is a 64 futura 2 door V8 car that was a 260 4 spd. it doesn't have any drive train so I am starting new

      these are picks the previous owner took at his house










      how she sits right now just under a cover under his porch


      Checked the VIN code
      4 Year 1964



      H Assembly Lorain, OH

      17 Body Falcon Futura 2-Door Hardtop

      F Engine 8 Cyl. 260 CID












      here is the pics I took when i went out to look at it. a little rust in the floors and a little in the trunk


      I have a 95 302 that had 60k miles on it but has been sitting for a couple of years...didnt look the best so a complete teardown is happening..

      I couldn't resist with the pic







      tomorrow is climbing into the engine bay and put her on jacks...hopefully pull fenders without all the bolts rusted to the nuts and maybe even pull, master cylinder, heater assy..





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com