Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 14 of 14

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Marianna, FL
      Posts
      394
      Country Flag: United States

      Baileigh TN-250 Tubing Notcher

      I ordered the TN-250 a few weeks ago and couldn't wait for it to arrive in the mail! I just received it after waiting a few weeks and spent maybe 30 min assembling it. I clamped it in my vise and made two sample notches. The TN-250 features a radial clamp opposed to a V-block clamp on other model notchers. This allows for notching on a bend (not shown yet) and will take over a 2" piece of tube. Also, it has a full 1" off set ability. I would consider this a big set up from a standard cheaper notcher in terms of features vs. cost. I plan on looking into a better option than a hole saw, I was pondering the idea of using a drill bit that used with a magnetic drill. Those bits have cutting flutes on the bottom and sides and have really thick construction.

      The notches shown are 1" DOM on 1.75" DOM cut with a 1.75" hole saw. This thing cuts so sweet! I made the cuts in about 45 seconds.

      Stay tuned for more,
      Matt













    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com