Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 21
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Benicia, Ca.
      Posts
      4,131
      Country Flag: United States

      New years pro-touring products sale!

      Happy new years to all, since we are finally settling in from the massive holiday season, we decided to run another special for the forum guys!

      here are the brand currently on special, PM, email or call for your quote!

      Dakota Digital - including VHX
      Wilwood
      Baer
      ridetech
      DSE - FREE SHIPPING
      UMI
      Vintage Air
      Speedtech
      All front drive serpentine pulley systems
      All wheel brands we carry

      Thanks for making 2012 another record year for us, lets keep it up for 2013!
      we really appreciate all the members who continute to come back to us and keep their projects moving forward!

      All of us at MCB

      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

      Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      Brunswick, GA
      Posts
      266
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey Matt,
      I bought a RS grill kit from you last month with the DSE motors for a 67 camaro. It was the head light buckets, outer trim panels, upper and lower trim pieces and the center grill. With the specials going on, are there any specials on bolts and fasteners to install this? I would need everything to put in that I bought from you guys. Thanks!
      Landon Nelson
      1967 Camaro RS/SS - Project "Skunkworks" in Progress...

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Benicia, Ca.
      Posts
      4,131
      Country Flag: United States
      Well, all of it comes in a front end sheet metal hardware kit, otherwise we have a grill screw kit only....give us a call for info if you can

      Thanks
      Matt
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

      Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

    4. #4
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      clayton nc
      Posts
      48
      Country Flag: United States

      Dse mini tub

      Hey Mat,

      I called DSE yesterday and asked them if there mini tub kit for 2nd gen bird came without springs and shocks, since I already have them and don't need them. They told me yes but it was also minus the shock cross member, frame fill plates and spring pads.
      I noticed on your site it comes with those items and that's what i need, is that correct, just wanna make sure before I buy.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Benicia, Ca.
      Posts
      4,131
      Country Flag: United States
      I will send you a PM with details shortly

      Thanks
      Matt

      Quote Originally Posted by dstransam1 View Post
      Hey Mat,

      I called DSE yesterday and asked them if there mini tub kit for 2nd gen bird came without springs and shocks, since I already have them and don't need them. They told me yes but it was also minus the shock cross member, frame fill plates and spring pads.
      I noticed on your site it comes with those items and that's what i need, is that correct, just wanna make sure before I buy.
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

      Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Las Vegas, NV
      Posts
      1,267
      Country Flag: United States

      68' Camaro LS/T56 swap parts

      Matt,

      Looking for a DSE firewall fillplate, Speed Tech /ATS T56 crossmember and clutch m/cyl firewall plate and heim kit, Keisler T56 Front Shift Conversion kit, LS Conversion oil pan (Holley, Mast, etc) LS swap Headers (stock sub, w/ Lee ATS 670 steering box) , Hotchkis small block 2" lowering springs ( have to pull out my Hotchkis big block ones)
      also I heard that it may be possible to buy all the components from Vintage Air Gen IV SureFit to build a system in my car (factory air 68' Camaro), just need the main a/c underdash unit, the kit to modify my factory control panel, compressor (will be running the Kwik bracket high mount kit on a LS2 (vette accessories), condensor w/ rec drier, aluminum bulkhead (4port)
      I don't need the block off plates, a/c lines (custom made), engine brackets
      Please let me know if I am wrong in thinking this??, I just don't want to buy a whole"kit" and have a bunch of parts that I won't be using! Plus, like everyone else, a tight budget!


      all for a future swap in my 68' Camaro

      Thanks in advance for your time, Jeff

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      The Piedmont Triad, NC
      Posts
      373
      Country Flag: United States
      Any discounts on sheetmetal as well? I have a huge list of remaining sheetmetal I need for my 69 Camaro now. I know for Detroit Speed, which is an hour from my house, I need subframe bushings, bolts, subframe connectors, minitub. Also flirting with the idea of a subframe from them and a quadralink.
      67 LeMans Convertible
      67 GTO
      69 Camaro Build Thread https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ost-Money-quot
      70 Chevelle 400 4spd
      70 Chevelle

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Benicia, Ca.
      Posts
      4,131
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by KnightMare View Post
      Any discounts on sheetmetal as well? I have a huge list of remaining sheetmetal I need for my 69 Camaro now. I know for Detroit Speed, which is an hour from my house, I need subframe bushings, bolts, subframe connectors, minitub. Also flirting with the idea of a subframe from them and a quadralink.
      Sure, we sell all the Sheetmetal brands. Please PM your list and i will get it quoted today!

      Thanks
      Matt
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

      Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Posts
      39
      Country Flag: Russian Federation
      1968 camaro here

      Interested in the ridetech tru-turn package, Bolt on 4-link, digi-tails led Stndard kit. Maybe some 18x10 rims

      I am international, the smaller parts can be shipped USPS/FedEx, and I have a US freight agent for the large stuff

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Benicia, Ca.
      Posts
      4,131
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by G_skillz81 View Post
      1968 camaro here

      Interested in the ridetech tru-turn package, Bolt on 4-link, digi-tails led Stndard kit. Maybe some 18x10 rims

      I am international, the smaller parts can be shipped USPS/FedEx, and I have a US freight agent for the large stuff
      PM sent!

      Thanks
      Matt
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

      Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      1,239
      Country Flag: United States
      Just got a call from Matts that my Boze wheels are in... OHhhh buddy...I cant say enough about how awesome they are..

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      British Columbia
      Posts
      614
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by qnitro View Post
      Just got a call from Matts that my Boze wheels are in... OHhhh buddy...I cant say enough about how awesome they are..
      You don't get to make a statement like that without pics!
      Todd
      '14 ZL1, 6 speed and 6.2L of Super Charged Awesome!
      '67 Camaro SS in process. A long, slow, expensive trip...


      How hard can it be...

      Project Obsession
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ject-Obsession

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Benicia, Ca.
      Posts
      4,131
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by qnitro View Post
      Just got a call from Matts that my Boze wheels are in... OHhhh buddy...I cant say enough about how awesome they are..
      The 4 white boxes in the warehouse are pretty sexy! I haven't opened them yet, I will wait for Kevin!!!
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

      Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Benicia, Ca.
      Posts
      4,131
      Country Flag: United States
      Ok, i think we have everyone quoted, if not just send a PM with your list!

      Thanks to all who have jumped on our sale! We truly appreciate the biz guys!

      MCB
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

      Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      Saskatchewan, Canada
      Posts
      72
      Country Flag: Canada
      Hey, no problem. Not every day you can buy Ford parts from a mainly Chevy place, lol.
      David.

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Benicia, Ca.
      Posts
      4,131
      Country Flag: United States
      One stop shopping!!!
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

      Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Las Vegas, NV
      Posts
      1,267
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by MCB Matt View Post
      One stop shopping!!!

      Matt & Kim have been great to work with!

      Putting in a big order for all my LS swap parts

      thanks Jeff

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Benicia, Ca.
      Posts
      4,131
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks Jeff!
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

      Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      The Piedmont Triad, NC
      Posts
      373
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey did you get a chance to finish my quote up?
      67 LeMans Convertible
      67 GTO
      69 Camaro Build Thread https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ost-Money-quot
      70 Chevelle 400 4spd
      70 Chevelle

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Benicia, Ca.
      Posts
      4,131
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by KnightMare View Post
      Hey did you get a chance to finish my quote up?
      PM sent!
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

      Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com