Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Location
      Irvine, CA
      Posts
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by 68EFIvert View Post
      My plan is a similar type of plan for my door glass. My glass guy feels that a Ford laminated glass will work but it still needs to be cut down to fit. He has not done that yet so I can't give you a definitive direction I am going. I hope to know more about the glass fitment in the next couple months.

      The quarter window glass will be from a Miata windshield and the front and rear glass will be flush mount. I am currently working with 2 different companies on that and neither on has been able to deliver that as of now. I have been working on that for over 2 years from one of the companies and 23 months with the other. I hope that comes together soon.
      I might be interested in going in on the flush mount front and rear....if they ever come through. I was thinking the same route a few years back, but things fell through. Might make it more interesting if they have a small group buy.



      The cutting of the laminated glass will be interesting. I bought the glass cutter to give it a shot, along with watching a lot of videos. Haven't made it quite there yet.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com