Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    View Poll Results: 2013 MMC Location

    Voters
    9. You may not vote on this poll
    • Putnam Day One & Lawrenceville Day Two

      4 44.44%
    • Lawrenceville Both Days

      5 55.56%
    Results 1 to 20 of 25

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Posts
      201
      Hey guys, thanks for the time to respond and your input. Sorry I didn't realize when I posted this that the Heidts event was the same weekend. I won't do that to them or us. We are trying to find any other Putnam dates, but I am leaning towards just making it the best we can here at Lawrenceville. Sounds like everyone seems good with this. Plus we should be able to keep the cost down for everyone. I will get details posted soon! Can't wait to see everyone come support the event. Thanks!



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      88
      Country Flag: United States
      Mark, I am of the same opinion as everyone else. Putnam is great (Preferred) but not at the cost of missing an additional event. Thanks for keeping MMC going no matter the location!

      Please Note: I did not vote due to issue with date.
      "Speak softly and drive a six speed stick"



      -2000 Camaro SS Convt
      -1970 El Camino project

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      604
      I'm with Donnie and Chris.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Tennessee
      Posts
      110
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Mark -G- View Post
      Mark, I am of the same opinion as everyone else. Putnam is great (Preferred) but not at the cost of missing an additional event. Thanks for keeping MMC going no matter the location!

      Please Note: I did not vote due to issue with date.
      Same here Mark. I love Putnam, but I'll be at MMC no matter where you have it.
      _______________
      Karl

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      88
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by dunnjun View Post
      Same here Mark. I love Putnam, but I'll be at MMC no matter where you have it.
      Thanks Karl, I'm looking forward to seeing the 68 or Stang out front showing me the fast line. At least for a second. lol.
      "Speak softly and drive a six speed stick"



      -2000 Camaro SS Convt
      -1970 El Camino project




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com