Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 39

    Threaded View

    1. #29
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Location
      Deployed
      Posts
      3,377
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
      Yes Rob, this is a new thread, but we have been sold out since about two days after we opened registration, this event grows every year and just so you and everyone else knows, look for a new venue next year so we can accommodate more people/cars.
      If you will email me at [email protected] I can add you to a waiting list. Saturday is just out of the question, but we may make room on Sunday.
      Sorry, however, feel welcome to come on the cruise, the Thursday premier and to El toro as a spectator or helper.

      For more info, check out our website www.americanstreetcarseries.com , then go to events/RTTC
      Thanks Bill,

      I got Jess Rynders to put me on the standby list today... Does anyone know of other Southern Cal events? I looked into Good Guys, but I guess 35 years old is not old enough.

      1970 Camaro/DSE build


      Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com