Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 39

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Los Angeles, CA
      Posts
      450
      Country Flag: United States
      I will be there. I can't wait for it to come and I have some work to do on my car!!!



      Don


    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Chino Hills, CA.
      Posts
      466
      See you all there. WOW only 3 months away.
      Chuck Felten 1973 Camaro RS/LT

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Suisun City, Ca.
      Posts
      792
      Thanks for setting this up Bill, I hope to make it this year.

      The first RTTC had a driving school the day before, any chance of getting another set up like that. Otherwise I am thinking of trying to take one of OCRC driving schools.
      Mike

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      71
      Country Flag: United States
      THere will not be a driving school at RTTC 4.
      Quote Originally Posted by mdprovee View Post
      Thanks for setting this up Bill, I hope to make it this year.

      The first RTTC had a driving school the day before, any chance of getting another set up like that. Otherwise I am thinking of trying to take one of OCRC driving schools.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2002
      Location
      So. Cal
      Posts
      1,179
      Signed up for Sunday..I will need to take off the Toyo R888's and put on my old hard michelins to meet the 200 minimum treadwear. (feels closer to 500 treadwear) Can we say handful...should still be fun.

      Where can we see the lineup?
      Ron DeRaad
      68 Camaro RSx
      Darton Sleeved LS9 - 434ci (4.155x4.00)
      AFR LSX245 Heads (12:1cr)
      660hp/588tq

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Macon, Ga.
      Posts
      8,085
      Country Flag: United States
      According to Jessica, there are 5 spots left then we will cut off registration. Get your reservation in now, or you will be sitting on the sidelines when the smoke starts...
      Bill

      Trailers are for BOATS!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com