Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 15 of 15

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Maine
      Posts
      594
      Speaking from the experience I had with my own guage panel project, I'd go with lighter than 16 ga. steel. It is kind of overkill and just tougher to get a nice, properly placed, bend in... If I had it to do again, I'd use 20 ga.

      Ditto the slightly under-sized hole saw and then hogging it out with a grinder.

      John





    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Prescott Valley, AZ
      Posts
      820
      Try aluminiuinuminum. It is softer and much easier to form. You can also make it brushed aluminum by spraying it with WD40 and using some fine sand paper. I did that with my 3 gauge cluster and mounted it where the radio goes.
      It's shake and bake!!! and i helped!
      Drewco Homes




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com