Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: '66 sedan
Threaded View
-
03-17-2017 #5
Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Location
- Townsend Ma
- Posts
- 42
Nothing much to update. I've maybe put 3 days into the car in the past couple years.... kids, spouse, house and building a business have ruined all my hobby time lol not to mention that I have $0 for this! I have been thinking about the car a lot lately tho and am planning to get all the body work done and primed this year. Ended up selling the trans because it wasn't worth trying to rebuild it. I did have a design change tho which my wife isn't on board with but I might have to overrule her

Not sure on the wheels because I might just go triple 8 steel wheels, I kinda dig that look and have switched my plans on interior over to more of a trans am/gasser style.. minimal frills, really like the Spectre 2nd gen interior..
https://i.imgur.com/Jk0Aq45.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/1xIGcoA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/vV7aFiu.jpg
So hopefully I will be able to start some progress on this again. Would love to drive it at some point since I've owned it for 11 years now.
*no clue how to attach image vs link*






Reply With Quote



