Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 63

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Long Beach, Ca
      Posts
      1,564
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 69MSA View Post
      Glad to see the Nova will be making an appearance. I think it has been a while, right?
      Unfortunately. The last time I was able to stretch it's legs was at the first SoCal Challenge.



      See you tomorrow, Matt.
      Jon Rasmussen
      Ex Team OLJ.
      '72 Nova


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      22
      Hey hey gang. Yes, I will be there live and in person! Announcing, playing DJ, and of course shooting cool action for you to enjoy LIVE on BangShift.com. I'll put a link up here to the coverage in just a little bit so you know where to tune in, but if you miss the link don't worry. Just go to the front page of BangShift.com and we'll have a big giant picture right in front of you in the slider that you can click OR you can go to the first blog item right below it and click to watch. Super easy, and you can also watch on your phone or iPad now if you get the Ustream app which is free.

      See you monkeys tomorrow! it's going to be ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com