Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 63

    Threaded View

    1. #17
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      1,240
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67zo6Camaro View Post
      It's funny J, I have never seen this car....Just heard about it. Whatever it looks like I vision it with a big red and white target on it. lol


      Kc, KC, Casey, Kdawg..... whatever your name is. It's just me myself and I. You and me should start a "I'll drive your car club".

      Hope you can make it buddy, if you fit in my one position racing seat, your welcome for a season on my dime.

      cheers
      A posse is only a couple of shirts away!



      Name:  382105_565599870122630_697907191_n.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  90.4 KB
      Brett H.

      1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
      1991 Mazda Miata
      2005 Ford Mustang GT

      1987 Ford Mustang GT - Sold 06-29-2014
      1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera - RIP 9-17-2011
      1992 Chevrolet Corvette - Sold 10-12-2017





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com