Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 63

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      So Cal.
      Posts
      127
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by RobNoLimit View Post
      things are lookin good. I am thinking of adding one more event. A one day, 'time/distance/navigation' style road rally. An appx 200 mile route through some of the nicest roads in So Cal, with 5 or 6 checkpoints. This would be a great test of driver/navigator communication, and road worthyness of the car. I have done these in the past and they are a lot of fun. What do you think? Any interest in such an event?
      Sounds cool....I'd be in on this one...

      Dannie
      2013 Chevy Camaro SS/RS/1LE, Forgeline Wheels, Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust, Pedders Subframe Bushings, Ride Tech triple adjustable coilovers, Strong Arms and SwayBar.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com