Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      219
      Country Flag: United States

      Shifter cable help

      Made it up to Carlisle Saturday and scored an automatic shifter for a steal. Problem Is I have no idea what brand its a knock off of. It's a cable driven and originally a 4 speed shifter with a screw in it to keep it from going into 4th so it acts like a 3 speed. The shifter end of the cable is the eye hole end secured with a 'c' clip. Should a B&M cable work once I figure out the throw? I don't know what the ID of the eye hole on the B&M cable is so if some one knows that would help. I can post some pics tomorrow.

      Thanks for your time.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com