Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 9 of 9
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      NC
      Posts
      4
      Country Flag: United States

      1970 T/A-13 Years Later

      Name:  2011-10-13_14-28-06_382.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  91.5 KBName:  2011-10-13_14-22-40_274.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  105.0 KBName:  2011-11-23_11-16-05_663.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  171.1 KBName:  GetAttachment.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  9.3 KBName:  photo.JPG
Views: 374
Size:  153.6 KBHere's my personal ride. It's got quit a story and I came out on the better end of a bad situation. I have had this car for 13 years. Way before the Polar Excess article was done on a similar car. I repossessed this car 13 years ago. After the collection officer that assigned the repo to me was fired the car remained on my storage lot for about 6 months. I finally called the Credit Union and they forgot I even had it. Once I brought it to their attention the asked me what my fee's were. 1 repo fee plus 6 month of storage they simply asked if they could send me the title for the fee's owed. I agreed. The car didn't have the original motor or tranny so I was free to put my spin on it. Our shop just finished it up. 1970 TA, 462 ci, TH400, 12 Bolt 3:55 gears. Bear 13's up front with 12's out back, Spintech Exhaust X-pipe. It is a BBLLAASSTT to drive and I never get tired of looking at it..



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      NC
      Posts
      4
      Country Flag: United States
      Trying to add pics. Can someone walk me thru this?

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      2,391
      Country Flag: United States
      Cool story, nice car!

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      110
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by RudeCustoms View Post
      I came out on the better end of a bad situation.
      Great car and a great story - looks like an awesome end to a bad situation!

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      That is a great looking 'bird.
      Stephen

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome aboard, great story about how it came to become your car! It reminds me of a customers car that is a member here:







      Take a look at the install of our rear suspension on his car here:


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=TORQUE+ARM

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      NC
      Posts
      4
      Country Flag: United States
      Car and suspention look great. I love these birds. I was on that site yesterday checking out the products. Awesome!!! I love under the car Eye candy that WORKS!!! I will be using BMR products for sure,

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Sounds good....... let me know when your ready.

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com