Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 19 of 19

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Spokane, Washington
      Posts
      125

      Twin turbo on a 327 Engine... help needed

      Hey Guys,
      I would like to do a budget twin turbo setup on a first gen 327 chevy engine for an upcoming project. Ideally I would like to get 500+HP, and have it be decently streetable. I also want reliability. I would also like it to be carburated. I would like advise on what cam, heads, pistons, and other internal parts would be best suited for this. I plan on using a 4 bolt block, and a steel crank.
      My choice on 327 vs a 350 or 383 is that I like the fact that they seem to like the RPM's and for the cool factor.



      Looking for opinions on this, or to be pointed in the right direction for reference material. My plan would be to buy a cheap kit for the plumbing, then upgrade the turbos down the road.
      Thanks
      My 65' Impala SS
      6.2 L L92
      4L80E
      13" Disc Brakes
      18/20 Wheels





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com