Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 81

    Thread: 63 Biscayne

    Threaded View

    1. #13
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Texarkana, TX
      Posts
      186
      Country Flag: United States
      Not much accomplished today. I just confirmed that I am really a fan of stud guns and associated pullers. Seems to me like I have better luck with a stud gun than I do with hammer and dolly. The other thing that I've found I like is using layout dye to see the low spots. Until I started using this, I just used primer and guide coat and found I was wasting a lot of primer doing my rough work.



      Managed to make a crease pretty much disappear and what's left will get filled in with filler or some high build.





      63 Biscayne
      Schwartz Performance Chassis

      My build thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ht=#post916553





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com