Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 20
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Savannah, GA
      Posts
      15
      Country Flag: United States

      67 CUT-LS Convertible

      Hi... I'm Steve from Savannah. Love the site so I figured I'd share my build with everyone. It's a super clean, laser straight 67 cutlass supreme convertible that I have just finished stuffing a 500+ hp Mast cammed LY6, LS3 intake, 4L85e, 9 inch rear, 4 wheel disks, drop suspension and a bunch of other $$!! Hope you like it as much as I do.

      Attached Images Attached Images                


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Ottawa
      Posts
      93
      Country Flag: Canada
      Nice car. Always good to see another Cutlass.
      Paul

      1972 Cutlass 2-door post, 455/th350 Project Thread
      1983 Delta 88, 307/200-4r, factory F-41 suspension
      2019 Mustang GT PP1


    3. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard Steve! NICE CUT-LS!!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Location
      Georgia
      Posts
      2,178
      Country Flag: United States
      beautiful car, hope to see you at one of the events this summer!

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Mt.Pleasant Pa.
      Posts
      531
      Country Flag: United States
      nice ride.

      71 olds cutlass supreme convertible
      07 dodge ram
      96 monte carlo
      11 dodge challenger


      http://www.fquick.com/724TIM
      http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm206/724tim/

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      Florida (Tampa Bay Area)
      Posts
      100
      Country Flag: United States
      Man, that thing is sweet!
      Kyle

      1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme:
      Hotchkis TVS
      SC&C Stage II+
      SPC Tubular Lower Control Arms
      Rushforth Super Spokes 19/20 brushed/polished
      Olds 455 Build
      200-4R Transmission (CK Performance Full Billet Pro Street/Strip)
      10bolt 8.5" w/Truetrac, 3.73 gears, Moser 30spline axles

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Chicago, IL
      Posts
      48
      Country Flag: United States
      Howdy

      Very cool car!
      Jeff

      '64 Buick Skylark Convertible, ZZ383
      700R4, 4 wheel discs, 3.73 Posi
      A/R Torque-thrusts & BFGs

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      Columbus, OH
      Posts
      216
      Country Flag: United States
      I like! Nice job, the car looks great.
      1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass S

      http://fivelugs.com

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Salem, OR
      Posts
      226
      Very nice.
      Mike R
      '66 Olds Cutlass Convertible
      '15 Challenger SRT 392 (DD)
      '72 Pontiac LeMans (wife's toy)

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      132
      Country Flag: United States
      Love the project name and the ride.

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Location
      Cedar Rapids, IA
      Posts
      999
      Nice looking ride.
      Some times I'm fast sometimes I'm half-fast

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Savannah, GA
      Posts
      15
      Country Flag: United States

      67 CUT-LS Convertible

      Thanks everybody for all the compliments! If anybody is close to the savannah area let me know, we're getting some great cruise ins together!!!

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Savannah, GA
      Posts
      15
      Country Flag: United States

      67 CUT-LS Convertible

      Hey...does anybody know how to add the little profile pic and update-add info on yourself? I'm using the iPad app and I can't seem to get mine like everyone else's. Wondering if you have to use the main site on a PC?????

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      texas
      Posts
      529
      Country Flag: United States
      Their gonna ban you from ROP. Sweet Ride!
      This is Larry Callahan adding to Rocky's profile.

      I'm sorry to say that we have lost Rocky.

      RIP....

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Savannah, GA
      Posts
      15
      Country Flag: United States

      67 CUT-LS Convertible

      I'm sure this is a dumb ass newbie question...but what is ROP??

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Salem, OR
      Posts
      226
      Real Olds Power. Fanatical about keeping cars Olds powered. I'm not sure who's craziest, the Pontiac purists or the ROP guys. The Poncho guys are really out there because most of them believe a car should be 100% stock. Then they turn around and tell someone with a 403 Olds powered Trans Am or Chevy powered 70's Ventura that they should rip that junk out and put in a Pontiac engine, which would then make it non-stock. :-)
      Mike R
      '66 Olds Cutlass Convertible
      '15 Challenger SRT 392 (DD)
      '72 Pontiac LeMans (wife's toy)

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Salem, OR
      Posts
      226
      I think you can add Avatars and Signature pics with your iPad, but you'd have to go to the regular site with Safari. I don't believe you can do it with the app.
      Mike R
      '66 Olds Cutlass Convertible
      '15 Challenger SRT 392 (DD)
      '72 Pontiac LeMans (wife's toy)

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Salem, OR
      Posts
      226
      Another LS conversion question. It looks like you still have the stock fuel tank. Are you running an external pump?
      Mike R
      '66 Olds Cutlass Convertible
      '15 Challenger SRT 392 (DD)
      '72 Pontiac LeMans (wife's toy)

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      texas
      Posts
      529
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm running a stock fuel tank with external walbro 255 pump & vet fuel/filter regulator
      This is Larry Callahan adding to Rocky's profile.

      I'm sorry to say that we have lost Rocky.

      RIP....

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Savannah, GA
      Posts
      15
      Country Flag: United States

      67 CUT-LS Convertible

      Thanks for the info...i was a die hard pontiac guy for years. Had a 10 second 66 goat with a d port head 455 that i ran for years. I learned the hard way...and expensive way to boot!! Now im doing things smarter not harder. This car will run mid to low 11's as it sits with no power adder (yet!!), gets 20+ miles per gallon, never overheats, can be driven anywhere and sounds like an angry freight train comin atcha when your on the gas! Try that with any BPO motor.
      As for the tank... it's a stock replacement tank from rock auto with the built in fuel pump for EFI applications. Then I used the vette filter/regulator combo unit....so far so good!!!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com