Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Lethbridge, Alberta
      Posts
      34
      Country Flag: Canada

      Hello - Are Swedish Cars Welcome?

      Hello All,

      I've got a tone of questions and am busy working on a number of projects. I've been working on and modifying cars for longer than I care to share on forums! I'm currently destroying a perfectly good Volvo 122s (Canadian) to fix a completely restored but geometrically challenged front and rear suspension. I'll start a build thread at some point.

      Here are a few pics of my cars.

      The 122s:



      Name:  HPIM0998.JPG
Views: 285
Size:  55.3 KB

      242:
      Name:  IMGP0030.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  225.2 KB


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      matter of fact a badass Amazon Volvo is being built on here right now..

      look here..

      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ighlight=poopy

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Lethbridge, Alberta
      Posts
      34
      Country Flag: Canada
      I've seen the thread over on turbobricks. Crazier than my car by a mile or two.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Abbotsford, BC
      Posts
      359
      Country Flag: Canada
      Welcome! Where are you from??

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Abbotsford, BC
      Posts
      359
      Country Flag: Canada
      Nevermind, I just saw your Alberta plate. ;)

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Lethbridge, Alberta
      Posts
      34
      Country Flag: Canada
      Lethbridge AB - hope your project's making progress.

    7. #7
      Join Date
      May 2002
      Location
      Northern California
      Posts
      10,716
      Country Flag: United States
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε


    8. #8
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard! cool rides
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com