Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 162

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      San Francisco Bay Area
      Posts
      54
      Country Flag: United States
      Okay, now that I've returned from my Suzy-Homemaker duties we're back to working on the car. Now that the engine is in, all the details have to be buttoned up. One project was to rebuild the distributor. I took all sorts of great pictures of the process involved in removing the points and replacing with a Pertronix kit but honestly, it was so easy it's sort of rediculous to even tell you how to do it. the I bought the kit here: http://bit.ly/KJVOZP

      The kit comes with a diagram and a small set of instructions that even a total novice can follow and be successful.




















    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com