Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 162

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      San Francisco Bay Area
      Posts
      54
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by MichaelUser View Post
      Looks great, love the flat head route you are taking. If I may you could shelve the Flathead 6 for insurance and put a 242 AMC in for good measure. I am meaning that at least it would stay brand appropriate and still be weighted correctly. Just a thought. Back in HS days my buddy owned a 4door Rambler '63 I think that we beat up continuously during our senior year of HS. That poor little car was jumped off curbs and ran it floored will doing doughnuts in the empty field (muddy) by school. It would never break...
      I think if I spend that kind of money I'll probably just swap the flat-head for an LS (so reliable and fast it's hard to beat). However, that flathead has run strong and true for nearly 50 years and is now basically brand new so I think I'll be cruisin' in the slow lane for a while ;)






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com