Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 6 of 6
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      7
      Country Flag: United States

      New to me '67 camaro RS

      Hello all!

      I just came home with my new baby! A 67 Camaro RS. I cant tell you how long I have wanted one of these things. It is a project, but a lot of the hard stuff is done and some sweet parts already bought.

      SOOO much to do I don't even know where to start. This will be my first time taking on such a huge project. I look forward to learning and chatting with you all. There are some beautiful cars on here!

      First step, organize the garage and unload the trailer!

      Shawn

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      7
      Country Flag: United States
      Forgot to add, I am in San Diego if any one local wants to come out and do some block sanding!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Posts
      1,607
      Country Flag: United States
      Haha...no sanding here, but congrats on the car and welcome! Oh, and...

      Ron in SoCal
      69 Camaro in progress
      http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=31246

      Used to be known as flash911

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      97
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site like Ron said you definitely gotta post up some pics of that Camaro man! I have a '68 Camaro so welcome to the 1st Gen Camaro family! Here are some photos of my Camaro buildup:

      http://www.camaronation.com/member-p...-build-up.html
      Building a pro-touring 1968 Camaro SS396 Setup.
      Camaro owners welcome to JOIN the CAMARO NATION:
      www.CamaroNation.com Check out "CamaroNation Nights!"

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard Shawn!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      81
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome to pt,



      another one of my favorite chevy's.................the camaro.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com