Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 5 of 5

    Thread: 69 GTO Project

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      2
      Country Flag: Canada

      69 GTO Project

      Hey guys I am new to the site and have some questions about a build I am starting into. I have a 1969 GTO and am starting to look into making it a pro touring car. I am so amazed at what pro touring cars can do that I really and looking forward to making my own. I have bagged and tagged the entire car now and have the body off the frame. My first real question deals with the frame suspension and brakes. I've seen a lot of cars that keep their original frame and add components such as hotchkis suspension and willwood brakes. Or i see guys going to such places as art morrison to buy full set up. I don't know what option is the best and what is the best thing to do. I am looking to definitely do this the right way the first time around and if need be take my time and spend the money appropriately. My expectations for the car is to run it at the track and to also have the capabilities to take it into town to car shows but I want it to handle amazingly. Also the car will be running a stroked 455 EFI and a Tremec 6 speed. Any advice would be much appreciated.
      Cheers
      NaylorName:  GTO tear down.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  44.7 KB






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com