Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 9 of 9
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Waterloo, Ia
      Posts
      1,408

      What 15" front tire looks good with 275/60/15 rears on a 67 A body?

      Just wondering what tire I should go with on my 67' GTO?

      I'm running 275/60/15 rear tires and i'm going to need to pick a size for the front. I think my front rim is a 15x7"

      Any suggestions?

      -Nick
      -1967 GTO I drive and race
      -Build threads:
      -http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=615847&page=23
      -https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...project-thread



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Location
      Corpus Christi, TX
      Posts
      183
      I think im running a 245-255/45/15 Im also running a 275 out back

      1967 Pontiac LeMans in the works

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Livermore, California
      Posts
      160
      Country Flag: United States
      235/60/15s, 255/60/15s. 245/60/15s.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Livermore, California
      Posts
      160
      Country Flag: United States


      Not exactly a GTO, or an A-body. Or a good angle, but that's me when I was 16 lol, ANYWAY. 275/60/15 rears with 15x8s and 235/60/15s on 15x7s on the front. Gives you an idea. Hope it helps.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      Rockaway. NJ
      Posts
      211
      Country Flag: United States
      235/60r15 Front 15x7
      245/60r15 Rear 15x8

      Troy
      67GTO

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Waterloo, Ia
      Posts
      1,408
      Thats puuuuurdy!!!^^^
      -Nick
      -1967 GTO I drive and race
      -Build threads:
      -http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=615847&page=23
      -https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...project-thread


    7. #7
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      Rockaway. NJ
      Posts
      211
      Country Flag: United States
      Thank you...... ever evolving.......lol
      Troy
      67GTO

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Posts
      419
      235/60 or 245/60
      Mike A
      69 Chevelle
      496 Big Block

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      GR Michigan
      Posts
      105
      Country Flag: United States
      X2 on 235/60 or 245/60
      Jeff

      73 Mustang Convertible




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com