Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 11 of 11
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      8
      Country Flag: United States

      67 Camaro SoCal car

      Hey guys I just recently got my new iPhone (bout time) and Dow loaded this app first thing.. I got a 67 Camaro with just a 350 bored 30 over mild cam etc turbo 350 behind it.. I've been working on this thing since I graduated last year.. I work full time and put all my money in this thing.. I dropped it 2in. All the way around lots of other things I'll post some pics later. Just wanted to introduce myself as I am trying to become more framiliar with this Forum.. I'm looking for some shows here in SoCal for older cars everywhere I turn it's all tuner meets an d no muscle cars which sucks.. My family and I hold an event every September at the oc fairgrounds called the great labor day cruise every year and this year will be our 30th anniversary so if anyone is interested just let me know.. Look forward to meeting to meeting everyone

      Rogue67



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Posts
      1,607
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome!
      Ron in SoCal
      69 Camaro in progress
      http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=31246

      Used to be known as flash911

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      8
      Country Flag: United States

      67 Camaro SoCal car

      Thanks

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      97
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site Rogue 67! I have a '68 and live in SoCal too... What part of SoCal are you? Theres an event we go to every Friday called "CamaroNation Nights" in Orange County Huntington Beach area. Its all years Camaros and each time a few more people come out... Check it out here are more details:


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...Ca-Every-Month

      Here are some photo and video links so you can see what its all about:

      Photos:

      http://www.camaronation.com/camarona...ts-photos.html

      http://www.camaronation.com/camaronation-nights-photos/

      Videos:

      www.camaronation.com/camaronation-nights-videos/196-camaronation-nights-all-gen-camaros-revvin-their-motors-2-10-2012-a.html

      http://www.camaronation.com/camaronation-nights-videos/

      Come on out sometime man its ALL Camaros and good food, cool cars and great people!
      Building a pro-touring 1968 Camaro SS396 Setup.
      Camaro owners welcome to JOIN the CAMARO NATION:
      www.CamaroNation.com Check out "CamaroNation Nights!"

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      8
      Country Flag: United States

      67 Camaro SoCal car

      I live in buena park.. Right by movieland wax museum( or used to be).. Is your Friday meet every Friday or 1 or 2 times a month?? I've been looking for a car club to join that's all camaros... : )

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      97
      Country Flag: United States
      Oh wow you're like down the street from me Im in Westminster! Theres another Camaro guy who is around the corner from me in Midway City too.

      The meet is once a month every 2nd Friday at 7pm. Go to CamaroNation.com and register there like you did pro-touring.com and you're apart of the Camaro Nation man! Just make some posts introduce yourself there too and join us in fun Camaro events!

      How is the build coming along your Camaro you goin full pro-touring setup with it? Thats what my Camaros future plans are this site is great for pro-touring stuff!
      Building a pro-touring 1968 Camaro SS396 Setup.
      Camaro owners welcome to JOIN the CAMARO NATION:
      www.CamaroNation.com Check out "CamaroNation Nights!"

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      8
      Country Flag: United States

      67 Camaro SoCal car

      Wow... Your are close haha..maybe this next meet we could caravan or something.. My Camaro isn't really pro touring yet.. I drive it every day to Santa Ana and back for work and is hard to really do major overhauls during the weekend.. I just put a new motor and tranny in it.. Im gonna start the suspension next as soon as I get the cash.. Gonna get new seats and maybe a roll bar or harness for track days etc.. Plus it's just spray painted so it is t really show ready

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      97
      Country Flag: United States
      Yea man super close! Sounds good maybe even do some Camaro cruises down Beach Blvd. Mine is not really pro-touring yet either but it's on its way I got a set of DSE lowering springs that will hopefully set the stance off just right pro-touring style. Just havent had time to install them yet. Sounds like you are on the right track we'll have to exchange info but be sure to come out to the next CamaroNation Night on April 13th: http://www.camaronation.com/californ...ge-county.html
      Building a pro-touring 1968 Camaro SS396 Setup.
      Camaro owners welcome to JOIN the CAMARO NATION:
      www.CamaroNation.com Check out "CamaroNation Nights!"

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      8
      Country Flag: United States

      67 Camaro SoCal car

      Yea definitely.. I'll bring you some flyers to my car show also.. Do you guys have any advertising for your forum like stickers or shirts or anything.. I'm going to school for graphic design and advertising

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      97
      Country Flag: United States
      Cool man sounds great! I just sent you a PM with my info always cool meeting another local Camaro owner!
      Building a pro-touring 1968 Camaro SS396 Setup.
      Camaro owners welcome to JOIN the CAMARO NATION:
      www.CamaroNation.com Check out "CamaroNation Nights!"




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com