Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 7 of 7

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      grosse ile mi
      Posts
      5
      Country Flag: United States

      1969 camaro convertible

      Hello I am new to the forum and was wondering if anyone has used a Chris Alston Chassisworks 4 link coil over system on a first gen camaro. I am trying to decide on suspension upgrades over the current factory (almost) leaf spring and shock setup. I'm near Detroit, Mi and a friend (owner of TeamZmotorsports) recommended the Chassisworks adjustable coilovers with new upper & lower control arms, rear 4/quadra link adjustable with a quick ratio automatic steering box. Drivetrain in vehicle is a merlin 509 with ford 9 inch rear end, 700R4, Baer disc brake conversion all around already done. Any advice would be appreciated






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com