Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 14 of 14

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Dana Point, California 92629
      Posts
      155
      Country Flag: United States
      Joe,



      Nice car!! Stop by when you get a chance at El Toro. I will be one of the few (maybe) 68 Convertibles, Black with white hockey strips and Carbon fiber hood and stuff.

      Bob


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      97
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 79-TA View Post
      You guys should head down to El Toro this Saturday to catch Run to the Coast. There's a car show too, if you'd like to enter.
      I was there, not with my car but I shot photography of Camaros while I was there, thanks man!

      Quote Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
      Joe,

      Nice car!! Stop by when you get a chance at El Toro. I will be one of the few (maybe) 68 Convertibles, Black with white hockey strips and Carbon fiber hood and stuff.

      Bob
      Hey Bob I may have talked to you while I was there or even took some photos of your car. I shoot professional photography freelance and for a magazine. Heres a photo I did for www.CamaroNation.com got plenty more to upload just need to finish all the editing let me know what you think...

      Name:  Final-black-camarow-website.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  1.28 MB
      Building a pro-touring 1968 Camaro SS396 Setup.
      Camaro owners welcome to JOIN the CAMARO NATION:
      www.CamaroNation.com Check out "CamaroNation Nights!"




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com