Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 14 of 14

    Thread: New guy from Ca

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Redondo Beach Ca
      Posts
      30
      Country Flag: United States

      New guy from Ca

      Hello everyone, I wanted to stop in here and say hello. I am 32 years old an avid motorsports fan and love to track my car. Some of you guys on here might have met me at a track day or two with Hotchkis Sport Suspension. I drive a 2011 Mustang RTR with a Magnuson supercharger, Hotchkis Sport Suspension TVS, Bassani Xhaust long tube headers and cat back. If you guys need any assistance feel free to send me a message or give me a call reguarding your suspension components. Thanks

      Michael Heintz
      Account Executive
      Hotchkis Sport Suspension
      562-907-7757 ext 224


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Lost
      Posts
      574
      Country Flag: United States
      Wow...Nice ride...

      I am about on the streets again with many Hotchkis and other upgrades...

      If I have questions, I will let you know..My car comes out of the shop next week....totally reborn...

      Hopefully I can stay with you on the track...Heck , even close enough will do , haha..

      I have a feeling it will be hard to do, but just trying would be loads of fun...

      Michael V.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      san diego
      Posts
      5,101
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome Michael. Great color choice, my falcon will be painted grabber blue at some point.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Redondo Beach Ca
      Posts
      30
      Country Flag: United States
      awesome. I had actually ordered my car in the Sterling Grey because the Grabber Blue cars I saw didnt look nice to me. My car was ordered with the brembo package so it came with gun metel wheels. Then I saw a Grabber Blue car with the brembo wheels in a magazine and had to change my order. Im glad I did because Grabber Blue is a vintage color and gets lots of attention. I would love to see pictures of your falcon when it is completed. My car was at SEMA 2011 parked next to an acura RSX that was painted Grabber Blue. You know its a nice color when you saee imports painted the same color. Solar guy what car do you own and what kind of work has been done to it?

      Here is a short video from my last track day.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nc1zDmU20Q
      Michael Heintz
      Account Executive
      Hotchkis Sport Suspension
      562-907-7757 ext 224

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      Sacramento, CA
      Posts
      1,214
      Country Flag: United States
      I dont think its your paint thats getting the attention, its your exhaust! That thing sounds mean! I was there at the last NMCA thing, I hope that hotchkis is up to running those again!
      -James

      1974 Z28 SCCA C Prepared
      1990 Firebird NASA CMC
      2005 Mustang GT SCCA F-Street (new for 2015)
      1989 Civic Si SCCA STC

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Lost
      Posts
      574
      Country Flag: United States
      We need a Hotchkis event here in the bay Area..

      Maybe Infineon, or Thunderhill ???

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Long Beach, Ca
      Posts
      1,564
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey Michael, good to see you on the board. Whats your email address there?
      Jon Rasmussen
      Ex Team OLJ.
      '72 Nova

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Redondo Beach Ca
      Posts
      30
      Country Flag: United States
      Michael Heintz
      Account Executive
      Hotchkis Sport Suspension
      562-907-7757 ext 224

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      1,240
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site. You wouldn't happen to have an inside scoop on when and where there might be more Hotchkis sponsored NMRA/NMCA autocrosses would you?
      Brett H.

      1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
      1991 Mazda Miata
      2005 Ford Mustang GT

      1987 Ford Mustang GT - Sold 06-29-2014
      1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera - RIP 9-17-2011
      1992 Chevrolet Corvette - Sold 10-12-2017

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Redondo Beach Ca
      Posts
      30
      Country Flag: United States
      We will be at this years event but we do not have a set date yet. As soon as I hear something I will let you know.
      Michael Heintz
      Account Executive
      Hotchkis Sport Suspension
      562-907-7757 ext 224

    11. #11
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Location
      Salinas Ca.
      Posts
      111
      Hey Michael!

      Welcome. Please do make sure you post when you have event dates for NMRA/NMCA events that will have autocross. Looking forward to that event again. That was a blast.

      deanna
      71 Camaro "Sucker Punch" 383 Stroker, Richmond 5 speed, Hotchkis Suspension, Spectre Cold Air, Corbeau Seats, and a little bit of Pozzi magic!
      67 Chevelle 350 CI Fast Burn 385, 700R4, Spectre Cold Air,
      Hotchkis Suspension, oodles of knowledge and tips from Mary

      Bigger Better Faster More!

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Redondo Beach Ca
      Posts
      30
      Country Flag: United States
      I will post up when I get any info. Deanna you running RTTC?
      Michael Heintz
      Account Executive
      Hotchkis Sport Suspension
      562-907-7757 ext 224

    13. #13
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Location
      Salinas Ca.
      Posts
      111
      No not this round. Next time though. Do good dude. Remember, no burnouts at the autocross start!


      deanna
      71 Camaro "Sucker Punch" 383 Stroker, Richmond 5 speed, Hotchkis Suspension, Spectre Cold Air, Corbeau Seats, and a little bit of Pozzi magic!
      67 Chevelle 350 CI Fast Burn 385, 700R4, Spectre Cold Air,
      Hotchkis Suspension, oodles of knowledge and tips from Mary

      Bigger Better Faster More!

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Redondo Beach Ca
      Posts
      30
      Country Flag: United States
      Im going but I am unable to compete due to my tires. Carl and I are going to just go for fun and beat our cars up.
      Michael Heintz
      Account Executive
      Hotchkis Sport Suspension
      562-907-7757 ext 224




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com