Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 113

    Threaded View

    1. #33
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      4
      Awesome looking ride, I will definitely be keeping an eye on your progress. I have been looking at getting wheels, but I can't decide between a CCW or something like a Fikse FM/5. I think your pics have helped me make up my mind.



      One thing to consider is if you are lowering the car is to raise the differential. The halfshafts, which act as the upper suspension arm, will be past level and cause the wheel to toe out under hard corning. I raised mine by about 3/4" to help with the bump steer in the rear. Before I did this, the car was almost undriveable when autocrossing as the ass end would try to pass me when trail braking. Now on the autocross or road courses it's pretty stable. Just something to ponder.

      Looks great. Keep the updates coming!!!

      Name:  DSC_8005.jpg
Views: 9982
Size:  161.9 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com