Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 113

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Posts
      107
      Country Flag: Cambodia
      Name:  Yellow Corvette 010.jpg
Views: 10716
Size:  384.9 KB
      Nice build, Im doing the same thing to a C2 coupe. I would recommend mild flares versus wide flares. Flares were always used on early Corvette race cars. Using old pics as a template, you cant go wrong. Another thought would be to have the car painted in one of the traditional color schemes and then do a vinyl wrap in matte black. That will help later on with resale value. The pic of my car was before I began the rebuild. It is currently semi disassembled. Baby-sh** yellow, (sunflower yellow), is not my favorite color so I will do a wrap on the car at the end of the build. It has a new paint job so it would be a waste to repaint the thing. Good luck with your project.
      Take Care - Jerry Clements






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com