Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 33

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      Killeen, TX
      Posts
      106
      Country Flag: United States
      Roger,
      You definitely saw the flaw in the plan. I simply added the supercharger and the cover to my cart and that alone had over $600 worth of processing fees and shipping immediately putting it over 3 grand (the cost of the parts from the dealer). That was one of the biggest let downs to date on my build. Thought I was on to something!



      Gonna have to do some rethinking on some other parts I had priced on GM Parts Direct also... Big let down when you think someone is giving you a really good deal only to find out they get their's in the end!

      Looks like I am back to searching "for sale" threads and ebay for a used blower that will work on my application. Thanks again for bringing that to my attention before I used those prices to plan for my build. Anybpdy have any leads on a used blower? lol

      Adam




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com