Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 33

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      Killeen, TX
      Posts
      106
      Country Flag: United States

      LSA supercharger on 6.0 Iron block

      I've searched far and wide, both here and LS1tech and havn't been able to get a good answer on this. You can get the lower portion of the LSA (CTS-V) supercharger from GMPartsdirect for about 1500 and the top cover for under 1k. I know there are other miscelaneous parts that would need to be sourced along with the front drive assembly and a heat exchanger fabbed to work but is there any other reasons people aren't doing this? It seems like a pretty cost effective way to get a good power adder for much cheaper than the magnuson kit.



      Side note: I'm pretty sure all of the 4th Gen motors have rectangular ports (think LS9s may be a bit different) but I already have the LS3 heads for my LQ9, will those work with the LSA blower or is there anything different? I am having my engine builder install a forged bottom end right now for use with a blower but I want to know if the LSA blower is an option. The engine is going into a 68 camaro and I think looks pretty damn good in the installs I have seen of the complete LSA from a cts-v. Any advice or links would be greatly appreciated! I am currently in afghanistan so my internet is incredibly slow and I don't have too much time to research so if anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it! My goal is to have the motor and all the parts I need to complete the project waiting in the garage when I re-deploy so I can make up for lost time! I am pretty against naming projects unless they are rediculously bad $%* but I should call this thing project "FINALLY"




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com