Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 5 of 5

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      Odenton MD
      Posts
      197
      Country Flag: United States

      which one is better for small boost

      Well I have a iron 6.0 and a aluminum 6.2 that been bored 005 over with forged pistons and mild head work (basically three angle valve job and milled)...
      6.0 cam is a gt2-3 cam and the 6.2 is ls9 cam
      For boost I have a p1sc 8 rib running about 8 - 10lbs boost...
      Exhaust is 1 7/8 kooks mid length....
      Going into a third gen Camaro (6.0 is in there now)
      Intake is stock ls1 6.0 or stock ls3 6.2 with 80lbs injectors
      Transmission is tick built t56
      Any input will help.... Is it worth the work to swap to the 6.2 or is the 6.0 stonger will take more beating ect.... I personally don't mind doing the work and like the idea of having the 6.2 in the iroc....






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com