Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      ERIE, PA
      Posts
      307
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67rally View Post
      I haven't plumbed the PS pump up yet. I'm going to see if the fitting from my sbc pump fits, in which case I can just re-use the old setup. If not, I have a hydraulic hose company that will add the right fitting to my old hose. I'll find out this weekend which route I'm going.
      i believe it's 1/4" to -6an... but just wanted to be positive... good job on the car... nice build btw...

      -Bennyhaha


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by LUV2XLR8 View Post
      i believe it's 1/4" to -6an... but just wanted to be positive... good job on the car... nice build btw...
      Thanks. I was able to remove the fitting from my old pump and use it in the LQ9 pump, and then re-use my stock '67 Camaro PS hoses.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com