Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Grain Valley, MO
      Posts
      92
      Country Flag: United States
      Again, your pictures are very very helpful. I mounted my NVU gauges after work today since I was dying to have made my first step towards the build. We're running the same PSI harness so let me know how you set up the tach gauge if you would please.

      Curious though, does the computer need to see oil pressure from the factory sender or are we ok to ditch it?



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Mizzouri View Post
      Again, your pictures are very very helpful. I mounted my NVU gauges after work today since I was dying to have made my first step towards the build. We're running the same PSI harness so let me know how you set up the tach gauge if you would please.

      Curious though, does the computer need to see oil pressure from the factory sender or are we ok to ditch it?
      Glad I can help. You can ditch the factory oil pressure sender, the computer doesn't need to see it. It just needs to see the coolant temp so it can signal the electric fan(s) to come on at a given temp.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Melbourne, Fla
      Posts
      216
      Country Flag: United States
      Brent,

      Looking great! You should be firing her up this weekend! Post a vid!

      TC

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Tango68SS View Post
      Brent,

      Looking great! You should be firing her up this weekend! Post a vid!

      TC
      Lol, I wish. I'm 250 miles away from her at the moment. And I still have a lot of loose ends to tie up, plus need a base tune on the ECU as well.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com