Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      I got some more work done last night. I worked on the accessories. I couldn't stand the stock LQ9 power steering/alt bracket. It stuck the alternator way too high, so I'm using a bracket from LSBrackets.com. This retains the stock PS pump location but moves the alternator to the Corvette location. It comes with all the aluminum brackets, spacers, idler pulley bolts, and fit perfectly.



      LQ9 bracket on left vs LSBrackets on right:




      And here's the new bracket on top of the old one for comparison:




      I also picked up a new PS pump from a 6.0 Silverado since it was shiny (LQ9 on left, Silverado on Right):






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com