Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      I cut a 2" hole through the firewall for my wiring harness today, but forgot to take pics. I'll snap one tomorrow to show where it goes through. I just used a 2" hole saw, deburred the edges with a dremel and painted the raw edges so they won't rust.

      I also installed a shorter oil filler neck. Here's the old long LQ9 one next to the new LS1/LS6 shorty.




      I got the motor off the stand and hanging on the engine hoist. I installed a new pilot bearing and the new Monster Level 2 clutch today along with a new GTO starter and the bell housing. If the weather cooperates tomorrow, I'm going to bolt up the tranny and try dropping her in.

      Flywheel:






      Clutch plate and alignment tool:




      12" Pressure Plate:




      All bolted up:






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com