Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Posts
      381
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67rally View Post
      I finally made some progress today, rather than just taking pics of new parts.

      I dropped the new tank, got it wired up, ran the new hoses, and reinstalled everything. I took my time and did it right. All connections are soldered and heat shrinked. The PTFE (Teflon) lined fuel hoses


      I mounted behind the license plate up high and out of the way. I T'd into the existing fuel vent that is on the ridetech filler neck:



      And here's a shot of the new tank. It looks just like a stock tank, but has the EFI baffle inside, along with the provision for the sender and intank pump in the first photo. It's a little hard to tell, but I left it powdercoated silver, and painted some new tank straps to match:
      Great progress man. I got the same EFI tank but ordered it from Aeromotive and it came with aeromotive fuel pump and the sending unit, both of which were preinstalled on the tank.

      However, the powdercoating on my tank was a bit in bad condition in some areas. So i might need to touch up some areas if possible or repaint the entire tank.



      I really like where you mounted the supplied check valve and the way you Teed it with the ridetech vent line. I guess i am going to do the same thing.

      As for the Tee fitting, could you please provide the part no and where you got it from?

      Also, are you using a stainless steel fuel line that was pre cut for your car or you had to fabricate your own?
      72 Camaro RS:SOLD
      68 Camaro:
      LS6 Engine,Tremec TKO 600,5 Speed
      Complete Speedtech Subframe Kit,Speedtech Torque Arm, 9" Rearend from Strange, Wilwood Brakes, Minitubbed, Hotchkis Subframe Connectors





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com