Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      DFW
      Posts
      8
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67rally View Post
      Thanks. Yes, I have a great tuner lined up, one of the best. We'll be doing a speed density tune.

      I had the guys at TEA spec the cam, we went with a 108 LSA because I'll be using a single plane intake, which likes a narrower LSA.



      I came up with 17 degrees of overlap, which should still have plenty thump: ((231+235)/4-108)x2=17. How'd you get 21?
      You are correct. I used a quick online calculator instead of writing it out and may have typed in a wrong number.

      (231+235)/2 = 233
      (2x108) = 216
      233-216 = 17
      09 G8 GT - Daily
      68 C10 - Project





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com