Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Here's my only pic. I removed my frame (motor) mounts to get ready to clean up the subframe (still waiting for a day above 40 degrees to powerwash), and assumed I had the standard low performance frame mounts. Frame mounts come in short & wide or tall & narrow. The low perf. are the short and wide, and the hi perf. are the tall and narrow. It doesn't really matter which one's you have as long as you get the right motor mounts to match. It turns out I have the tall and narrow, which are for a '69 Camaro with the 350 or 302 engine. Just one more piece to my Frankenstein build.



      Part #'s 3945507 and 3945508:





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com