Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      I got one of my cylinder heads today, the other must have taken the scenic route and it will be here tomorrow. These are the 243 LS2 heads. They have a 64.5cc combustion chamber. The nice thing is these already had a brand new set of .650 lift PRC dual springs installed on them.

      If the other one comes tomorrow, I am shipping them off to Advanced Induction out of Concord, NC for their 232cc Full CNC Porting Package.

      Check out these
      Flow Figures (I/E):
      .100: 69/53
      .200: 146/115
      .300: 214/157
      .400: 258/204
      .500: 293/256
      .550: 301/265
      .600: 305/271
      .650: 309/275
      .700: 315/277

      Here's one of the heads before they clean it up and port it:











    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com