Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67rally View Post
      No. I have a couple of options. Dirty Dingo sells an idler puller relocation bracket with the correct length belt for under $50. The other option is to use something like the Kwik Performance or LSBrackets.com Alt/PS relocation bracket which re-uses my Alt/PS, but moves the Alt out to the side and down a little and relocates/includes the idler pulley. It also gets rid of the ugly LQ brackets, which would be a plus.
      I'm leaning towards the LSBrackets.com bracket because I can use my current PS pump. The Kwik Performance bracket needs a remote reservoir. Either way, I'm probably going with a relocation bracket and get rid of the ugly LQ brackets.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com