Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Alright, I'm officially frozen. Supposedly it got up to 28 degrees today, but I was in the shade all day so I don't buy it.



      It took a litte longer than planned. I was going to remove the engine and tranny as one unit, but I couldn't get access to my shifter to get it off. The handle is welded to the shifter, the shifter hole is tiny so I couldn't access it from above, and couldn't get to one of the bolts from below. Anyways, I managed to pull the engine and bellhousing as a unit, then remove the shifter, then drop the driveshaft, and finally drop the tranny and remove the crossmember. It'll be quite a while before the new engine and tranny go it, but at least now I can start detailing the engine bay. Time for a beer.:beers:


      Prepping for surgery:


      Ready for removal:



      Up, up and away:





      It's officially out:



      The old and the new:





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com