Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by MyFriendScott View Post
      I have a set of 6.5"s in my door and have trouble hearing them. To balance out front/rear, the fronts have to be on at least a +2. I don't see how you'll be able to hear your front speakers with them so far forward and low. Love the build regardless.

      Thanks, but I'm not too worried about that. I'm running three amps, each with an adjustable gain, so I can dial in the power to each set of speakers pretty well. Plus, the front tweeters have their own gain adjustment so I can really dial in not just how loud the front channel is, but also how loud the woofer is vs the tweeter. The whole system should be around 1000w RMS.








    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com