Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Tom came over this morning and brought some measuring tools. We were able to measure for the new head gasket. Still deciding on what cam to run, but I need to figure that out soon and order that along with a new timing chain. I also need to order a pushrod length checker, as I may need to order new pushrods as well.

      Finished pulling the water pump, timing chain, lifters and camshaft today.


      Old stuff:






      A fairly empty engine bay:




      I'll clean up the engine bay and block this week and hit it with a fresh coat of paint. I'll also be painting the balancer, water pump, timing chain cover and the new heads to match.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com