Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      I ordered a pair of ProCar Rally 1000 Smooth Back seats in black vinyl from Jegs and they arrived yesterday. I didn't order the brackets because everyone says they make the seats sit too high. I'm having a custom set of brackets and sliders fabricated. It's going to take 4 weeks for them to be done, but I should be able to pick up a couple inches of headroom with the custom brackets. I decided to do a test fit on the passenger seat in the mean time. The seat is just sitting on 3-4" of blocks in the pictures. I think I like the look of the seats better without the headrest, but the headrest will be nice from a safety and comfort point of view:

      Old:


      New seats without headrest:




      New seats with headrest:





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com