Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by starjunor View Post
      I am glad I stumbled across this build. I have many of the same components / issues and I am going to upgrade the suspension / brakes in stages as well. I have the same clutch kit and a gto trans the clutch stop is good advice. I did have one related question do you remember where you put the bolt for the clutch rod? I have three options in the adapter block and I would guess the bolt is not going to want to come out once it is installed.
      I just spent half the day under my dash yesterday working on the Hydratech hydroboost pedal setup (yet another long story where nothing fits like it's supposed to), but never looked at the clutch pedal. I don't think I'll have a chance to look at it today, but I can look tomorrow and let you know.



      FWIW, the Hydratech setup does not play nicely with the McLeod master cylinder bracket on the firewall (I've heard there are issues with the ATS bracket as well). I'll post up some pics tomorrow, but the McLeod bracket sits flat against the firewall, and then angles out at the bottom. The Hydratech unit is supposed to sit flush against the firewall on the same bolts, so it hits the McLeod bracket at the bottom. Pics will help show what I did a little better.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com