Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      I finally decided to install a fire extinguisher. I have been wanting to do this for a while, since you see the carnage after a car fire. I went with the smallest (1.4lb) Black H3R HalGuard extinguisher, which is a clean agent (no mess or residue): http://www.h3rperformance.com/hg100b.htm not cheap, but if I ever have to use it, I don't want to deal with the mess afterwards.



      Using this universal seat mount from H3R, powdercoated black:


      Here's what's in the box:


      Here it is mounted. I ended up modifying the bracket slightly just so I could angle the extinguisher all the down to the floor. It's full adjustable, and I can move it closer or further away from the seat. I left it further away so I can still slide my seat forward a couple of inches.












    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com