Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      -My S60 shipped on last Friday and arrived 2 days ago.



      -I ordered the DSE multileaf lower shock plates and u-bolts for the S60 swap.

      -I pulled my speedo out and sent it back to NVU. I have been using the GPS speedo sender but wanted to switch to the output from the LS PCM. The speedo was programmed by NVU to only go down to 10,000 PPM (pulses per minute), and the LS PCM sends a 4,000 PPM signal, so I couldn't pull my signal from there. Not a big deal, but I live near a tree covered parkway, and there are enough tunnels around Boston where you drop the signal, that it had become an issue. NVU is going to reflash the speedo and ship it back.

      -I have a new front spoiler waiting to go on, but I can't get to the front of the Camaro because the rear is out and my thimble sized garage won't allow access to the front right now.

      -I think I'm going to fabricate a driveshaft loop while I'm doing this rear end swap. I'm playing with a welder in my spare time. It's a cheapie flux core welder that I picked up at Harbor Freight, and so far I've mastered the art of creating splatter.;)





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com