Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Posts
      381
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67rally View Post
      I assume it's for all bore sizes, since I didn't tell them which one I had. I think all the tandem MC's are the same dimensions externally. Give them a call if you want. They replaced mine for free because the leak had caused the paint damage. Here's the thread I first posted in and got a contact name at Wilwood: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ir-Cover-issue
      Thanks man, I sent email to Wilwood customer service yesterday and waiting for their response.

      72 Camaro RS:SOLD
      68 Camaro:
      LS6 Engine,Tremec TKO 600,5 Speed
      Complete Speedtech Subframe Kit,Speedtech Torque Arm, 9" Rearend from Strange, Wilwood Brakes, Minitubbed, Hotchkis Subframe Connectors





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com